Educators as Knowledge Navigators
“Never has there been a greater need to invest in national digital resilience, capability and protection ….” Don Christie, Catalyst
In a digital world awash with both dubious and useful information, educators are more important than ever as knowledge navigators. Two parts of education for each part of regulation is the way forward.
ELF19 boosted your capability and credibility as an education leader by getting you up to speed with strategies for bridging digital divides, unlocking digital dividends and avoiding digital dangers.
What you took away from ELF19
– Get up to speed with exciting digital learning developments
– Get important updates for your Online Safety and Wellbeing strategy
– Gain new Digital Technologies Curriculum content and learning strategies
– Establish the optimum learning balance between high tech, low tech and no tech
– Build your skills as a learning team leader, engaging early and late edtech adopters
– Learn the financial and other benefits of Open Source edtech
Visit ELF19 Overview | Contributors and topics | ELF19 Programme |Registration Options